- Shawn Poulson has set up a page for MMCd Tools at Sourceforge a while ago.
The MMCd Tools are an open-source set of support applications for handling datalogs.
It helps to uploads datalogs to PC during HotSync and convert datalogs to CSV or Excel spreadsheets.
- Added injector duty cycle calculation
- Rearranged sensors (sorry) to make room for INJD
- If running on a Handspring device call HsKeyboardEnable(false) before
trying to open serial port. Should work on Visors now.
- Fixed a bug that caused graph scrolling to hang under Visor emulaton.
It is still feels unresponsive, as event cueue is keeped cluttered by
penMove events. Wonder if it is the case on real thing.
- Splitted Edit form into Edit, Test and Debug.
- Moved Edit and Debug modes into they own forms accessible from main menu.
- Added high-density screen support. MMCd won't run on Tungstens though,
because of limitations of serial port.
- Added double-density icons.
- Fixed a few double-density compatibility isues (cosmetic).
- Added MVIC button to test form.
- Minor conversion corrections for O2 and fuel trims.
- Replaced custom scrollbar with the stock one in Edit form.
- Splitted mmcd.c to test.c and debug.c.
- Moved resource ids definitions from mmcd.h to resource.h.
- Updated help for Preferences dialog.
- Updated Makefile.
- Another bug in main form: now I was fooled by MemPtrResize. If there
was more than 16 logs application crashed. Fixed.
- Added 'Backup' attribute indication to main form (dot in the end of
- Added 'Backup on HotSync' checkbox to 'Rename Log' dialog.
- Permanently turned on Debug mode.
- BUG: Main form code was broken, as it didn't take scroll position into
account when calculating which log to open. as a result, it was possible
to open only 11 first logs. Fixed.
- Turned out, that StrCompare() is using some non-obvious method of
string compare and there's no plain strcmp() equivalent prior to
PalmOS 4.0. Rewritten compare() in C.
- Inverted 'S' (P/S load present) bit in f_FLG2().
- Increased precision of conversion for FTxx, O2 voltage.
- In test mode renamed Faults to DTCs (for Diagnostic Trouble Codes).
- Fixed a small bug with 'Hide' in Review mode: when log contains sample
for custom sensor and this sensor is disabled in prefs, HideUnused()
shown it anyway leaving a hole in button bank.
- Updated air intake and coolant temperature conversion routines. Now with
ones found in DSMlink source.
- Added O2-F sensor at 0x3e, renamed O2 to O2-R, deleted AIRV.
- Rearranged sensors.
- Some code cleanup.
- Added 'Graph' checkbox to Monitor mode. When unchecked, graph is replaced
by large numeric display of selected sensor. Button panel becomes
- Added 'Alarms' menu. Allows to define alarm threshold and sound for
- 'Graph' checkbox is controlled by hardware button 2
- In Monitor/numeric mode hardware button 1 cycles selection thru
sensors set for capture.
- In Review mode hardbuttons 1 and 2 move cursor left/right.
- PageUp/PageDown hardware buttons change current bank.
- Hardware button are blocked 1..4 in Edit form whenever unused.
- State of 'H' button, numeric mode and selection is saved on exit.
- Added PalmOS version check (>= 3.5) at startup.
- Removed 'Compatible graphcis' from prefs as it appears unuseful.
- Added 'Alarms' checkbox to prefs.
- Fixed a bug in barometric pressure conversion routine.
- Fixed (I hope) timing advance conversion.
- Added English-mode pressure conversion (in psi).
- in Monitor mode Log and Pause checkboxen can be activated by hardware
buttons 3 and 4
- Applied patches submitted by Shawn Poulson
- Reduced timeout in EvtGetEvent() as 1 second timeout breaks graph
- Replaced lookup table by XPOSE() macro
- Moved bank selection buttons 1 pixel left off 'H' to make 1-pixel
gap between borders as it looks more pleasant to me :)
- Bumped version to 1.1
- Update user interface
- Update display of sensors in Hide Unused mode, so that they are
displayed correctly in column orientation. As put by Dmitry:
1 - 1 - and not... 1 - 1 -
- - 2 - - - 2 -
2 4 3 - 2 4 4 -
3 - 4 - 3 - 3 -
- Update optimization wait in main loop by instead using the commented
code block for EvtGetEvent(...). This is cleaner and doesn't slow
down the GUI by sleeping.
- Update user interface
- Instead of 5th 'X' bank, use 'H' pushbutton in upper right to
toggle "Hide Unused" mode.
- In Review mode, it will dynamically show only sensors logged at
the selected graph point.
- In Monitor mode, it will show only sensors captured or graphed.
- Update user inteface
- Add a 5th 'X' bank that, when selected, will show up to 8 sensors
captured or graphed.
- Add optimization wait in the main loop to keep cpu utilization low.
- Added "Compatible graphics" checkbox to prefs dialog. Looks like
direct access to bitmap bits doesn't work on Sony CLIE...
- Fixed a bug with prefs. When running for the first time default
preferences get trashed. Added "Default" button to prefs dialog.
(thanks to Steven_GT)
- Removed call to BmpGetBitsDepth unavalable prior to PalmOS 4.
(thanks to Jeff Oberholtzer)
- try to open serPortCradlePort if serPortCradleRS232Port fails.
- Implemented baud rate and measure system in prefs dialog
- Fixed Purge command in Test form. Pressure, EGR and Boost need testing.
- Added scrollbar to main form (it still needs some work, though)
- Implemented test mode. Injectors, Fuel pump, Fault erase should work
as expected. Fault codes are not checked throughly - some assistance
needed. Others may work, may not, may be permutated
- Removed Debug mode
- Added prefs dialog
- Main form doesn't scroll, so up to 11 logs can be selected
- Test mode not implemented yet and contains debugging stuff
- Settings dialog not implemented